Horizontal large scale high efficient Cyclone Separator or Dust
Collector for Industrial Boiler
Cyclonic separation can eliminate particulates, such as dirt and
dust, from a stream of air, gas or liquid. Engineers sometimes call
these tornadic dust busters centrifugal separators. That's because
at the root of these machines is something called centrifugal
Cyclones are commonly considered the best pollution control option
for many various manufacturing companies.
1. The simplicity and low cost nature of cyclones make them widely
2. They often need minimum maintenance.
3. Cyclones have few pieces which means if there ever is a problem you
will only need to replace one or two items.
4. They are known to effectively operate in any climate condition.
5. This feature is extremely helpful for work areas melting
materials at elevated temperatures or workshops in locations where
humidity is often high.
6. It can be quickly produced and shipped to any manufacturing
company seeking pollution control.
7. High efficiency over a broad flow range.
8. Flow-optimized design.
9. High safety during operation under pressure.
10. Long-term corrosion protection.
The most important parameters of a cyclone as for any separating
device are its collecting efficiency and the pressure drop across
the unit. The collecting efficiency of a cyclone is defined as its
ability to capture and retain dust particles whereas the pressure
drop is the amount of power that the unit needs to do so.
Established in 1985, Zhangjiagang Hua Dong Boiler Co., Ltd.
(trading as HD Boiler), is a professional industrial manufacturer,
producing utility boiler,industrial boiler,HRSG boiler and all
kinds of boiler parts, such as waterwall panels, economizers, air
preheaters, superheaters, headers, spiral fin tubes, H-fin tubes,
heat pipes etc. HD Boiler is located in Dong Lai Industrial Park,
east suburb of Zhang Jia Gang City. The plant’s location is around
150km Expressway to Shanghai Port